Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Cell Therapy Process Development
We are seeking a Research Associate/Senior Research Associate to join an exciting, fast growing and well financed company to develop novel gene editing therapies for serious diseases. The successful candidate will be integral in developing clinical manufacturing processes for CAR-T cell therapy products. The position requires enthusiasm, passion, attention to detail, and a desire to create important new medicines for patients.
- Execute process scale-up activities, including cell isolation, cell culture, and gene editing by CRISPR technology
- Generate and analyze experimental data to support process development
- Maintain clear and complete records of study material and experimental results
- Assist in writing and revising technical documents
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities, as required
- BS in biology, engineering or related scientific discipline with at least 2 years of experience
- Hands-on experience in aseptic technique and culture of cell lines
- Hands-on experience in multi-color flow cytometry
- Comfort in working with human blood products
- Ability to manage one’s time and work independently, as well as collaborate with peers in a results-oriented team environment
- Experience in T cell culture, T cell phenotypical and functional assays, including cytotoxicity, proliferation, and cytokine analyses (e.g. ELISA)
- Experience with sterile disposable technologies for application to manufacturing processes
- Understanding of gene editing tools (e.g. CRISPR) as well as previous experience in gene editing
- Experience in automated, large scale cell processing and election systems for human blood products
- Working knowledge of GxPs
- Experience in drafting SOPs for use in GLP/GMP environments
- Experience in use of Design of Experiments (DOE) for process design and optimization
- Collaborative – One Team.
- Undaunted – Fearless. Can-do attitude.
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
Crispr Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.