Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate
We are seeking a Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate to join an exciting, fast-growing and well-financed company to develop novel gene editing therapies for serious diseases. The successful candidate will be engaged in process development for adeno-associated viral vectors. The position requires enthusiasm, passion, and a desire to create new medicines for patients.
- Design and execute experiments for developing a robust, scalable AAV production process.
- Conduct analytical assays for supporting process development, including qPCR, ddPCR and relevant functional assays
- Responsible for writing lab notes and assist revising technical documents
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities, as required
- BS/MS in biology or related scientific discipline with at least 2 years of AAV-related experience
- Technical skills in small and large-scale cell culture and AAV production
- Experience in execution of analytical assays
- Ability to generate and maintain critical data in an organized manner
- Write SOPs and reports
- Experience in AAV process development
- Experience with large scale single-use bioreactor and perfusion unit operations
- Understanding principles of process development and characterizations
- Working knowledge of good manufacturing procedures
- Collaborative – Openness, One Team
- Undaunted – Fearless, Can-do attitude
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
Crispr Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.