Scientist, Process Development
We are seeking a Scientist to join Process Development group at CRISPR Therapeutics. Successful candidate will take lead in analytical development and process innovation for Immuno-Oncology program. Candidates with enthusiasm, passion, and a desire to create important new medicines for patients are highly favorable.
- Design and develop cellular process for immune-oncology pipelines
- Exercise independent ability and judgment for new method and technique development to support continuous process improvement
- Participate group activity and able to provide input and decisions to facilitate pipeline progress
- PhD in molecular/cellular biology or biomedical engineering and 3+ years relevant research experience.
- Expertise in human primary cell culture and cellular phenotypical and functional assays
- Experience with flow cytometry
- Ability to independently design, execute, interpret and communicate experimental results
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with team members and other functional groups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record of intellectually challenging oneself to enhance scientific abilities
- Highly organized with significant attention to detail
- PhD in immunology or immuno-oncology
- Expertise in immune-oncology and extensive understanding of T cell biology
- Expertise in T cell culture and manipulation and T cell phenotypical and functional assays
- Process and analytical development experience
- Collaborative – Openness, One Team
- Undaunted – Fearless, Can-do attitude
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
Crispr Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.